The Washington Nationals have added an extensive menu of fall specialty items to be available exclusively during the 2017 postseason beginning this Friday at Nationals Park. Here’s a rundown of what to expect, and where you can find it:
The Fall Classic Grilled Cheese
What is it: Grilled Cheese with braised short rib, baby arugula, pickled red onions, balsamic cherry jam and smoked Gouda on artisanal sourdough bread.
Where to find it: Throwin’ Cheese in section 114.
Maple Doughnut Croque-Monsieur
What is it: Virginia country ham, Gruyère cheese and maple béchamel on a griddled glazed doughnut.
Where to find it: Throwin’ Cheese in Section 114.
The Cookie Dough Helmet
What is it: Chocolate chip cookie dough topped with soft serve vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and mini chocolate chips in a souvenir Curly W helmet.
Where to find it: Breyers stands in Sections 115, 129, 136 and 310.
The Crab Pretzel
What is it: A jumbo braided soft pretzel topped with jumbo lump cheddar cheese topping and Old Bay Queso.
Where to find it: Pretzel locations in sections 107 and 320.
The District Duel
What is it: A foot-long half smoke sausage topped with latin braised beef and giardiniera.
Where to find it: Taste of the Majors in Sections 115 and 314.
Half Smoke Burger Biscuit
What is it: A seared smoked burger patty, cheddar cheese and spicy onion relish on a buttermilk biscuit.
Where to find it: Virginia Country Kitchen in Sections 130 and 315.
What is it: A half-smoke sausage patty, crab mac & cheese, and crispy Virginia ham on a brioche bun
Where to find it: Grill Stands in Sections 110, 129, 141 and 211.
The Lucky Catch Oyster Company “Shuckers”
What is it: A new portable cart serving:
- Local Virginia oysters on the half shell with atomic cocktail sauce and pickled ginger mignonette
- Lobster bisque with sourdough croutons and garlic chives
- Corn & Crab Chowder (pictured) with organic corn, sweet potatoes, edamame, crabmeat, smoked bacon and cream
Where to find it: Good question. The Nats have not yet announced the location.
Local Artisan Jumbo 24″ Sausages.
- St. Louis Style: – 24″ pepperoni & cheddar sausage topped with peppers, onions, mini cheese ravioli, and marinara.
- Chicago Style: 24″ Italian sausage topped with Italian beef, giardiniera, and atomic horseradish aioli.
- Milwaukee Style: 24″ bratwurst topped with beer bacon braised sauerkraut and crispy cheese curds.
Where to find it: Senators Sausage stands in Sections 108, 134 and 224.
Finally, we can’t forget the beverage department, where the Nats will offer the new Cinnamon Apple Curveball Cocktail, featuring Smirnoff Vodka, Amaretto, and fresh Apple Cider garnished with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.
Where to find it: All bars serving liquor throughout Nationals Park.